2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fabulous Fun with Lisa

I just adore Lisa from Fig'n Berry, she is so sweet and her patterns are adorable. 
She recently held a Stitching Soiree along with lovely Leanne from Petals and Patches.  

So just over a week ago Annie and I took a trip over to Monbulk, via Montrose (yes, we got lost despite having a sat nav device in the car + two phones with sat nav).  It was the most beautiful morning for a drive in the Dandenong Ranges so we just shrugged our shoulders, enjoyed the drive and happily got there before morning tea.
We received a gorgeous goody bag filled to the brim with patterns and other lovely things.

The food was fabulous, as always, and the company delightful.
Here are some of the soiree samples

We had a fabulous time.  I can't wait till this Friday when Annie, Christine and I head off on our NOTYQ Retreat...such good friends...we are bound to have heaps of fun.
I do love a pin cushion, especially a cute and quirky one.  You can find this lovely little tomato one by following this LINK to Vanessa's gorgeous blog, Tried and True.  Enormous thanks to Vanessa for sharing it with us.
Hope you have a fun day
Love



9 comments:

  1. The stitching soiree does look fabulous! I want to go. I really like the little quilt with the redwork and hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always great fun at Lisa's soirée, have a wonderful time on retreat with the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I do like to see your travels, you really do the most amazing things. Looking forward to reading about your NOTYQ Retreat. Say Hi to the ladies for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing.... nothing better than getting lost...mystery tour... love redwork, the quilt looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful day and wonderful projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my fig n berry pattern I bought from the show. Have a great weekend..... No naughty stuff. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun and a lovely set of patterns...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love stitching `Fig n Berry ` patterns. Looks like you had a lovely time.Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all Lisa's patterns they are all so cute. Never had the privelage of meeting her though. Glad your grand tour of the Dandenongs was enjoyable with a happy ending lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...