2016 Free Boms

Monday, May 11, 2015

Aprons...aprons...aprons...

...wonderful aprons, everywhere at the Ballarat Apron Festival.  And such a variety, made of every possible material...people's creativity is always a joy to behold.
One of my favourite parts of this annual event are the wonderful women who organize and staff the day.
Another brilliant contribution is made by the quality of the displays.  This year's theme was the wars and the need to 'make do and mend'.
I had the BEST time.
This is such a charming design.
You can get the free pattern and view the tutorial HERE at wonderful Sew Mama Sew.  It was designed and made by super clever Rachel at Four Wise Monkeys
Have a great day
Love


11 comments:

  1. Great photos, Mel. Glad you had a wonderful time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun festival and I wish we had something like it here in the states. Creative Apron Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel great pics,i have never been to this before it looks like fun ,so glad you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Loved coming along with you for the ride xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome aprons! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful Mel. I must remember it is on next year

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a collection of them and have done programs with them. I'm sure you probably have too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The apron festival looks so fun, I hope I make it to one one day. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...