2016 Free Boms

Monday, February 16, 2015

Flowerville

I love attending Stitching with Rosie.  This year she designed a new project for us.  It is exciting as we get to be the first to stitch it.  Our class was Thursday morning and I've used all my spare time to complete stitching this sweet little Flowerville house because I adore it.

Thank you so much, dear Rosie for sharing it with us.  Each month I will stitch the little house in Cottage Garden Threads Tulip and use the same greens for the stems.  But each month I'll vary the flower colours, this month I used pink and red, next month aqua and orange.
Do you still have hearts on your mind after Valentine's Day?  Well you can sew some yourself - any size you want.
Where do you find the tutorial?  Why HERE at fabulous Cluck Cluck Sew.  Huge thanks to Allison
I'm went off on an adventure with Christine today, so I had a fun day.
Love

12 comments:

  1. Oh Mel - lucky you. It's just gorgeous and love the thread colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Mel. I love the tulip thread you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Melody... what a cute design... no wonder you couldn't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching with Rosie link goes to Patchwork with Gail B.????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew very sweet and I like your idea of different colors of flowers each month. Stitching Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I also adore that cute house !
    Thanks for the heart link.

    I am sure you will have a wonderful day out with Christne.. Enjoy your Tea and Scones, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your stitching. Beautiful colours too. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! I love the variegated colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous stitchery and lovely thread.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...