2016 Free Boms

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Gail's goodies

When I was at last weekend's Stitched in Time I ran around and snapped some pics of the wonderful samples on display.  I thought I would share a few.










These are all Gail Pan's work and I love her style.  I bought her latest book of Christmas stitching on the day and I have traced out quite a few designs ready to stitch.  
Other designs are from Patchwork Loves Embroidery which you can buy from the Book Depository.



Here is a LINK to something really useful.  In fact I should make some for little Henry's car seat.
I found this pattern and fab tutorial at Craftiness is Not Optional.  Huge thanks to fabulous Jess.
Have a happy day
Love

12 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts and stitched pieces, Melody, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous workwomanship! I love the added stitching/embroidery as it really adds so much to the items. Tthank you for the seat belt strap pattern even if just to spruce up those dull car interiors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wonderful work. Love the applique, is my New Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail's display of work is always stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have lots of Gail's designs on your "to do" list.
    'Thanks for sharing your pic's too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of Gail's work. Love all of them. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melody - great to see you had such a fab day out, the setting looks perfect & of course the best of company with all those lovely ladies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos of Gail's beautiful quilts, etc. she is so talented and love her designs too Mel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...