2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Special little hexies

Last night I made a couple of special little hexies for my dilly bag.  I was given some samples of silk and these little motifs suit the colours in my dilly bag perfectly.  I love the ric rac flowers.


If you would like to be part of the super fun Dilly-Bag-a-Long pop over and visit fabulous Angie at Gnome Angel.


Today I have a LINK to a brilliant Embroidered Boxy Pouch.
There is a fabulous detailed tutorial and a wonderful technique for the embroidery.  Please visit super clever Nat's blog Made in Home for more.

Today I really am going out for a day of fun with Christine - I had to cancel out at the last minute yesterday.
Have a happy day
Love

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those hexies are gorgeous!!! I love the ric rac flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexie adornments are gorgeous Mel! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those hexies and I can't wait to see them in your Dilly Bag! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mel your hexies are super cute my friend,and i hope you have a wonderful day .xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Melody,

    The ric rac flowers are so cute. Enjoy your day with Christine.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow .... the hexies are so gorgeous, enjoy your day out with Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hexies with the adornments !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thanks for the lovely reference to my tutorial! Glad you enjoyed it, and hope you find it useful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh those little silk motif hexies are stunning...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you! Those are exquisite! Hand embroidered and embelished hexies? What's next? I can't wait to see your dilly bag when it's done. It sounded so fun but I am bogged down with other projects. So I live vicariously through you and your projects! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...