2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Playing with the Buttons

I had lots of fun at Saturday's Theodora Cleave workshop so I thought I would share a bit of what I made.
Gift tags

Minis

These will have some little stitched words added then be backed with some of Fiona's beautiful felted wool and become little minis.
And a painted frame.  And a sweet little painted peg.
And a painted gift box.
I also purchased a little book of the most divine little stitcheries.

We also spray stencilled, but I somehow managed to lose this piece of fabric.  It is probably blowing around the streets of Ringwood East somewhere. 
Todays's link is to a simple mesh bag shared on The Inspired Wren.  Great for when you are packing for a trip.  Just follow this LINK.  Huge thanks to Ren for all she shares with us.
Hope you are fitting some stitching into your day.
Love

15 comments:

  1. Hi Mel,boy love those buttons,love what you made,well done my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Mel. What beautiful things you made. Barb's buttons are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all they are just so sweet Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, lovely lovely makes! Clever gal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet buttons! The reindeer really appeals to me! I wonder whether your little piece of fabric will find its way to a happy home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swooning, in love, mesmerised, inspired, envious...what a blessed craft we play amongst, Mel. Have such fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute. Did you paint the buttons too

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Your buttons are beautiful and make those gift tags really special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely things you made at the workshop. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty things you made Mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post (and the ones before about the workshop!) It's inspiring and gives me great ideas. Now to find buttons.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love those buttons and the projects that have been made with them...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just saw what you and Shez made in the class, very clever you two ladies. Its a unique technique which really looks awesome and you can use it for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all delightful. What a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...