2016 Free Boms

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Friday Night with Friends results

I sewed along with Cheryll and the other Friday Night with Friends stitchers last night.
I worked on a project destined for the present box, but I must be more tired than I thought because I fell asleep when I'd only stitched a little bit.  Hopefully I dreamed of stitching.

I found these delightful little elephants at wonderful Bustle and Sew.  Here is the LINK to this delightful free project.
I am a big fan of Helen and the rest of her team.
I very happily subscribe to her monthly e-magazine and thoroughly enjoy every issue.  This is what's in the April 2014 issue.
Pop over HERE if you are interested.
Happy Stitching
Love

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Sounds like you need a nap. I am looking forward to seeing your beautiful stitching.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute stitchery Melody..... at least you made a good start :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous little stitchery. And never mind, there is always tomorrow to stitch more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little stitchery, Melody and at least you made a start. Any stitching is an accomplishment!
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute. Thanks for sharing the elephants, I've been a little obsessed with them lately.
    Hope you are looking after yourself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice stitchery and I am pleased you had a little nap...Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching and every stitch helps towards the end result. Good to hear you listen to your body and rest when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitchery you are working on.... I hope you did have sweet dreams of making perfect stitches :o) I'm a big fan of and subscriber to Bustle & Sew magazine too... the elephants are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats a lovely stitchery..... hope you had a good sleep!!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you must have needed that nap. Such a sweet stitchery though. Love your links.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even one stitch helps Mel...you really must be exhausted...so sleep was probably the best for you anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I often dream of sewing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any stitch is an achievement; it's going to be a cute cuckoo clock xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Mel, your stitching is lovely, and I hope you had very sweet stitching dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great start and I hope the nap refershed you, even if just a little. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...