2016 Free Boms

Friday, August 23, 2013

Oh dear

I've not been sleeping well lately and so I've been very tired.  

Well I'm not tired anymore as I just slept in till midday.  I slept through my 7.00am alarm.  I slept through John getting up and going to work.  I slept through the dogs playing and scampering around.  I slept through the cockatoos screaming outside the bed room window calling for bird seed.  I slept through Jack calling out 'Good morning mum'.  I slept through the postie arriving with a parcel.

And that's why today's post is really really late and really really short.

I've got the cross stitch bug again, so I've been exploring some cross stitch blogs and happily I found Pinta and this dear little house.  Here's the LINK. Many many thanks.

12 comments:

  1. You must have needed the rest! Glad you were able to catch up on your sleep! The little cross stitch house is adorable. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to recharge, I am glad you got the sleep you needed! Thanks for the darling link too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you must have needed it Mel! Enjoy it... don't regret it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously you needed the rest Melody. So you might as well relax and enjoy the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! You certainly sound like you needed the sleep Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You obviously needed to sleep Mel. It was a good place to be as it was so cold and miserable outside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our bodies know what we need, Melody...so glad you got that catch-up sleep!
    Hugs Jenny
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute house, thanks. Hope you have caught up on your rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel refreshed after your good sleep,you obviously needed it.Love the little house I havnt touched cross stitch in years don't think my eyes are up to it now .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you must have needed it Mel. Hope your feeling a bit more refreshed now. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you have caught up and feel more refreshed...nothing like a good sleep xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful... what a great sleep in....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...