2016 Free Boms

Friday, August 2, 2013

August White Rabbits

Here's August White Rabbits logo for those who like to make a list in their side bar.  The year is whizzing by so quickly, I've got lots to add to my To Do list.

...I'm heading off for three days of enormous fun, stitching, eating, sewing, talking and everything else a retreat entails.  

Of course I'm with lovely Christine of MacDonald's Patch, and all the other NOTYQ girls, so I know I'll have fun.

Today's blogs are

August 2

There will be no internet on retreat to distract me from sewing.   I have scheduled posts for Saturday and Sunday, fingers crossed that they work.
Isn't it lovely?
And it's a free pattern HERE at All About You.



6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend retreat you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will have a ball Mel! EnJoY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time Mel. Thanks for the bag link. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the best time away with Christine and all your friends from NOTYQ and if "Adrienne" is there say HI from me.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Mel... have a lovely time....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...