2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wrapping up

I always feel a great sense of satisfaction when a swap item is finished and wrapped and ready to go.  Today I wrapped up my swap item for the Mill Rosie Get Together this Sunday.  We had to make something with a blue theme. 

Here's todays flower posts if you would like to hop over and visit.


This gorgeous quilt, called Windmills at Night, is a fabulous free pattern very generously shared by Suzy at Suzy's Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom.  She made it from two jelly rolls and it's suitable for beginners. The comprehensive tutorial is wonderful too.  Many thanks to Suzy for sharing her pattern and tutorial HERE.

2 comments:

  1. It is great to be organised with swaps.. Have a wonderful day on Sunday Melody..
    Thanks for the link for "Windmills at Night" I have popped it into My Favourites..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see what fabulous item you have made Mel,the Millrosie swap is so much fun,see you soon my friend ,oh and thankyou for the link to the quilt its very nice.xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...