2016 Free Boms

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Heaps of secret sewing...

has been happening here... but I can't show you because it is a secret so just a link to a free pattern today.


FABULOUS FREE STUFF
From the moment I first saw the fabrics from French General I was in love.  This table runner is divine.
You can get the free pattern by visiting the Moda Bakeshop.  Here's the LINK.

PS I apologise to any one who tried the link to this lovely table runner.  Big thanks to Ruth for letting me know it wasn't working.  I'm afraid I can't blame the computer - it was bad me who didn't check the link.  It should be OK now.

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous runner Mel,thankyou for the link.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a pattern that wouldn't look good made in French General? Enjoy your secret sewing business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link doesn't work and I'm a french General Nut too. I even searched Moda Bakeshop, can you give a correct link?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made this table runner and have it on my coffee table, it's easy to make and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love French general,I made a small quilt with a layer cake .It sits on the table in my conservatory ,and looks lovely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS ,hope you are a little better these days .xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful table runner Melody. A perfect showcase for those gorgeous fabrics. Love it... will have to download it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, are you happy with the Obama win?

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing all the free stuff. I have kept many of the patterns.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...