2016 Free Boms

Friday, September 21, 2012

Not long now...

...until Quilts in the Barn
and I can't wait.  Please go to Linda's delightful and informative blog Quilts in the Barn to find out more.

I'm doing a bit of red and white (well red and cream) stitching too.  It's for a present so I can't say any more except it's a beautiful free design from lovely Helen at Hugs from Helen.  You can look HERE for more details.



Tonight is the Friday Night Sew-In hosted by Heidi of Handmade by Heidi and Bobbi of Crafty Vegas Mom.
I plan to continue my stitching of Betsy's Closet.
If you'd like to join in, head over Heidi's blog to sign up.


FABULOUS FREE STUFF
Thinking red makes me think of amazing Bronwyn at Red Brolly.
Here's a link to her free Cat Stitchery patterns.  They are delightful.

Bronwyn is always so generous.  Thank you so much.

4 comments:

  1. Melody... that design of Helens looks just lovely in red....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody, Thanks for the info about the quilt show and the link to Bronwyn's freebie, although it doesn't seem to work. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could go to Quilts in the Barn, it sounds amazing. Your stitchery looks fabulous in red on the linen. Have fun tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooOH.. I love secrets and surprises... looks good!
    See you tonight at FNSI! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...