2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

John and I recently went on a behind the scenes tour at the State Library of Victoria called From Domes to Dungeons and that's just where we went.  It was fabulous.
Here's some pics of the beautiful domed Reading Room which was renovated about 10 years ago.






Isn't it glorious?

So this week my treasure is the magnificent State Library where I spent many many happy hours when I was a student.

Do you have a treasure to share with us today?  Please pop your details into Mr Linky and join in the fun.

FABULOUS FREE STUFF

There is a brilliant tutorial from Amy of Made During Quiet Time sharing her gorgeous Mega Grandmothers Garden Quilt.  It's shared on the lovely blog of Stephanie and Tammy, Sizzis Blog where Amy guest blogs.  Huge thanks to everyone involved.


12 comments:

  1. How lovely to see a bit of your library... amazing.... I'm glad to have linked up TT today...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Mel that is one impressive Library.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just LoVeLy Mel....
    Enjoy your treasured day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the State Library! it feels so grand and special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fabulous place to visit Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time i am down that way, I will take the time to visit. I am sure my husband knows it well too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a wonderful building - so grand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is just magnificent. Will looks very impressive there in stained glass. Anywhere there are books is a treasure to me. Thanks for sharing your tour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last time I was in Melbourne my brother took me to the State Library and I was in absolute awe of it. I could have stayed in there for hours. It's so beautiful and grand and a wonderful place to go to. Thanks for the photos and taking me back there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful to get to go behind the scenes...a definite treasure...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an incredible library , a treasure for sure ,I love libraries :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...