2016 Free Boms

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TuesdayTreasures


Today my Tuesday Treasure is you, my wonderful, kind caring blogging friends.  When I hadn't blogged for a couple of days lovely Teresa got in touch to check I was OK, then once I posted that I was unwell, I received so many kind good wishes.  Thank you all so much, it really means a lot to me.

Yesterday was time for a new blogging friend too.   Sandy from Cookies and Cream Craft recently organised a scissor keep swap.  Thank you Sandy.
 It turned out, my swap partner Anna and I only live one suburb apart, so we decided to swap our gifts in person. Anna really spoiled me and I adore all the beautiful goodies I received.  Anna gave me such a beautiful needle-case, scissor tassel (complete with adorable scissors) and pin-cushion set.  She also added a teddy tassel, a stranded cotton tassel and a teddy figurine. Anna is a really gorgeous person and we plan to meet again before Christmas.

So today I want to celebrate the friendship of blogging friends.  Do you have a treasure you would like to celebrate as part of Tuesday Treasures?  Please pop your details into Mr Linky and join in the fun.


17 comments:

  1. You were certainly spoilt. What lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely swap gifts and all the more special that you got to swap in person.
    'to have a friend you must first be one'

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better. How nice to meet your swap partner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to be able to swap goodies in person! All the goodies look wonderful- are they made from felt or wool? Does Anna have a blog? I hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how darling - and how lovely to be able to do that in person! I hope you're feeling much better, sweet Melody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your swap gifts are beautiful Melody. Friends are the true Treasures aren't they. Strangely enough that is almost what I said in my post too. Stitchers are very special friends. Hope you are well on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful set you received and how lovely to meet a new friend in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful to swap your presents in person!!! Your scissor keep is just beautiful. I'm glad you're feeling better.. I hope you're taking it easy though too! xx Thanks for the trip down memory lane again today... it was very special! Oh and I love the picture of the pony and the cat.. too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh Mel what a beautiful set,lucky you and well done Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree.. blog friends are a treasure.. includes you.... lovely swap gifts and I do hope you are feeling lots better....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogging friends are the best.. I hope too that you are feeling much better Mel...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That picture is so sweet and I love your gifts. Looks like you have great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too am so thankful for all the wonderful bloggy friends I've made!! Anna's gift to you is lovely!! Its fun she lives nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely gifts for a lovely person , I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell Melody , I was away for a few days without internet so have not been keeping up and did not realize you were sick . I hope you are doing a bit better now , many gentle hugs for you . Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  15. sweet photo.
    and such nice swap gifts from Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you are feeling much better, your swap gifts are gorgeous. I love the donkey and cat picture, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing the first picture !! it's sweet !

    Great swap !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...