2016 Free Boms

Monday, May 16, 2011

A couple of finishes...

... I am able to take a couple more items off my To Do list as I made four Scquilters' Healing Hearts
and I made a 6" block for the Kilmore Quilter's banner.  Not surprisingly I chose to make a hexagon flower block.
I'm aiming to complete a couple more swap items in the next few of days.  Want to see what some other people have been making?  Pop over to visit Sandy at Cookies and Cream Craft for Show and Tell Monday.

Just a reminder that this Friday is Friday Night Sew-In.  Pop over to visit Heidi at Handmade by Heidi to join in the fun.

12 comments:

  1. lovely blocks Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty hearts..... and I love the bird in the centre of the hexi flower...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel,I love that hexie. You've done so well at the fussy cutting! Thanks for sharing today. Have a wonderful day, Mel. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty hearts and flower, Melody. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely. Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful and I love that hexie flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty hearts, fantastic Hexie, you are excelling yourself Melody, they get better and better. Love R.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful hearts and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful sense of achievement when something is marked off a list! Gorgeous blocks and hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to get a move on with my block for Kilmore. You have made such a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The healing hearts are lovely and the hexagon flower is just beautiful! Such pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...