2016 Free Boms

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Missing Sewn and Quilted

I've had to miss a few classes at Sewn and Quilted so you'd think I'd have nothing to show you but I have...
Simply Vintage and Quiltmania are my very favourite magazines. I didn't know about them until I started classes at Sewn and Quilted and I would recommend them very highly.  This is Quiltmania's Mystery BOM for 2015 and lovely Sewn and Quilted is the place to buy the kits in Australia.  I real coup for Carol.
A few of us who attend the English Paper Piecing classes have started on our Patchwork of the Crosses journey...such fun.

How about a gorgeous shamrock block?  

Yes you can make one if you follow the fabulous tutorial very generously shared HERE at Generation Q.  Another great place to visit.

Have a wonderful day
Love


13 comments:

  1. It's good to "see" you again Mel. Take care xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. the seccond photo.....waauw...thats on my wish list !!!
    have a nice day !!..;0))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel, I hope you are feeling better now. We did miss you at MillRosie and hope to see you all better at the next meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are lovely. I love english paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks are beautiful! I pinned that shamrock block a couple of days ago, I thought it might make a neat mug rug but it might be too large.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top block is gorgeous! I love the materials used and I am hoping someday to do crosses blocks. they are all so pretty. The shamrock is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love the new block, so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the POTC blocks . So pleased to hear you are finally feeling better. Hope to catch up at sewn and quilted soon Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy eye candy here Melody! I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEautiful embroidery on your star block! And the POTC blocks are lovely, too. They are addicive, arent they?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful embroidery on your star and I just love those POTC blocks!
    Glad your feeling brighter : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful embroidery Melody and your blocks are lovely too . I do hope you are feeling better now . Take care . Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ,too, love Simply Vintage and Quiltmainia. I subscribe to SV. Love your beautiful embroidery and Patchwork of the Crosses is on my to do list after I finish my Insanity quilt.,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...