2016 Free Boms

Friday, February 27, 2015

It's time for the Stitch-a-Long

I absolutely adore Rosie Quinlan and everything she designs 

which is why I decided to hold a stitch-a-long this year.  I planned on making it all about United Stitches but because not everyone has been able to get the patterns yet, especially my lovely friends overseas, I've decided to make this month any project you've made or any stitchery you've stitched designed by Rosalie.

So this month I'm sharing this beautiful Rosie designed stitchery I made for my dear friend Christine.

Now it's time for you to share your projects.  Just write a blog post showing your project and link up with Mr Linky

or write a Facebook post and leave me a comment here letting me know

or email me a photo.  You've got all weekend to do this.  

Then we can all pop around and visit each other and there will be this gorgeous prize for one of you. 
A beautiful book and two fat quarters of fabulous Chirpy Lola

I'll get a Random Number Generator to pick the winner and I'll announce the winner Monday night.
Thanks so much for playing along


Love



6 comments:

  1. Hi Mel! I thought of you this afternoon when I was over at Darn Cheap fabrics in Heidelberg! They have tons of Rosalie fabrics in store- two of them from the first two photos of your blog post! If you'd like some and can't get there yourself- let me know. Maybe I can help? Her designs are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lovely hanging you made me sits by my treadle machine, Mel. Rosalie has so many gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous project! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Melody! I have just come across to your blog from Christine M's blog. What a nice idea to have a United Stitches SAL... I have just received some United Stitches kits and if I am not too late, I would like to join in your SAL. I haven't started stitching yet, but I will try and get at least something started so that I can link to your SAL by the end of the weekend. I hope that will be okay! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola, Mel Me gustaría participar, sí puede ser. Te felicito por tu blog, tienes unas labores preciosas.
    Hasta pronto.
    ysabqa@gmail.com
    http://sticheando.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Melody.... hope all is well! I have added my link to the SAL (I know I am a bit late this time but promise to be on time next link up!) Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...