2016 Free Boms

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Totally charmed....

...and under her spell.  I went to see Eddi Reader and her band at St Mary of the Angels Basilica in Geelong last night.  Magical.
APRIL WHITE RABBITS LOGO
Time to prepare another To Do List so here's the April White Rabbits Logo.
 and here's the code


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ppTPsL9S-os/T3OdxiaOpgI/AAAAAAAADhQ/gnM7Hbxvc04/s320/thumb_cute-rabbit-wallpapers-1.jpg



FABULOUS FREE STUFF
I've just discovered 39 Squares 


and fallen head over heels in love with this project.  If you like to stitch, pop over and visit Amy and don't forget to check out the fabulous Flickr stream too.   I know this all occurred a while ago, before I had even discovered blogworld, but I'm going to join in and have my own little, very belated, stitchingalong 
starting April 1st.  If you want to play too, the details are HERE


9 comments:

  1. The 39 squares stitchery looks very intriguing and interesting. Will check it out and keep an eye on you... may be something to try. I don't stitch much, but think I might try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Mel 39 squares is gorgeous,have fun stitching it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 39 Steps stitchery. Thank you for finding it and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought it was hard to get all I wanted to in a 4" hoop for a recent swap! 1 inch squares sounds like a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently had trouble fitting my stitches into a 4 inch hoop for a swap, 1 inch squares sounds like a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a delightful project , must check it out , thanks for the info. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable project - no wonder you fell in love with it. I'm tempted to do one too. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How are your 39 blocks going? You must do an update for us!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...