2016 Free Boms

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm in love...

...with my new bag.
Isn't it fabulous?  It came from one of my favourite on-line shops - Bags of Love 

You can visit them anytime by clicking on Wallpaper Borders for Bedrooms on my side-bar listed under A Favourite Place.

When I decided to order a shopping bag I could have had any picture I wanted printed on the sturdy canvas.  I thought about my grandkids, doggies, the beautiful birds in the garden, the beach, a forest, a quilt but decided on my blog logo as I thought it would be fun to take this around when I do my favourite kind of shopping - fabric shopping. Also, now, when I'm at a Quilt show or out and about anywhere you will be able to recognise me by my bag and hopefully come up and say Hi.

These bags are made in England but it only took just over a week to arrive and I was thrilled with how helpful they were when processing my order.  There are so many other things to choose from, that they can print your photos on.  I'm thinking of a roller blind covered with my fussy cut hexie flowers for my sewing room.

The pattern and tutorial for the owl sewing companion will appear tomorrow, I'm just running a little behind.

20 comments:

  1. Cute bag! And the roller blind idea sounds great for a sewing room. :) Hope to get back to Tuesday Treasure next week. Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whow Mel this bag looks fabulous and what a great way to recognise you,maybe we all should get 1,then we can find 1 another at get togethers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Your bag looks wonderful. What a fantastic idea! You will have great fun with it, and yes, it is a great way to identify yourself. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful bag! Will definitely be easier to spot you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful bag Melody, what a super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. I do like your new logo, and the bag will surely make you easy to spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea, Melody! It looks good, too. And we will all be bag watching from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful bag!!What a great idea!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful bag!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is such a great idea.. and you have done a wonderful design photo for it.... love it....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GORGEOUS and what a neat idea -- you have given me ideas now... thanks for including the link.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bag is SO cute! Now I will be looking for it and YOUU at my next quilt show!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't that sweet , just love it , such a cool idea and I like the roller blind idea as well. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is an amazing idea, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Melody,

    Just perfect, the only one in the world.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Melody,

    Just perfect. The only one in the world.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...